Background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4

"This is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there."

So, I'm almost always cheerful, jolly and care free. I'm basically Santa, but I can't give EVERYONE gifts. That's just unreasonable! Puh!

Anyways, I've noticed that a bunch of my friends let things bother them more than I ever would...certain things really put them in a bad mood. Now, I definitely have bad days and grumpy moods but I choose to feel that way. I choose what lets me feel good, bad, excited...whatever! I choose, get my point? Only you can decide how to take any given situation and make it work for or against you!

Some situations will always be out of your control and they may upset you but why let it get you down if you can't change it? Do what you have to do and whatever comes next is out of your control. That's hard for he control freaks and type A personalities but sometimes it's really nice to just hang loose, sit back, explore and let life happen to you!

Well that's all I have for today, and I'll leave you with a few words of wisdom from one if my favorie songs.

"Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be. Shine until tomorrow, let it be."

No comments:

Post a Comment