Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 2

Howdy Partner! 


So today was a lovely beyond lovely day.  The sun was warm, the breeze was swift, cool and refreshing and the company was stellar.  I am really blessed these days; I have wonderful sisters and God is really showing me His love. 


I doodled today, mostly whales, it's tough to make their smiley smiles just right, but I'm working on it! ;)  I'm also beginning to revamp my music...I'll keep you posted...(below are not my new jams, by the way, lol x10)

"Hello mother, hello father.  Fleas, ticks, mosquitoes really bother!  Thanks for the package.  That's why I'm writing. K9Advantix really stops all the biting.  Hiking, canoeing and tent pitching.  They're not biting, I'm not itching.  Can't wait to show you all my new tricks.  Thanks again for sending me K9Advantix."  ...  Didn't even have to look up the words.


"Sometimes some crimes go slippin' through the tracks but these two gumshoes are pickin' up the slack...no case to big, no case too small, whatever............gets solved!  Ch-ch-ch-Chip and Dale.  Rescue Rangers.  Ch-ch-ch-Chip and Dale when there's danger.  Oh, no! It never fails once they're involved somehow whatever ............ gets solved!  Ch-ch-ch-Chip and Dale!"

"Gummy Bears!  Bouncin' here and there and everywhere.  High adventure that's beyond compare!  They are the GUMMY BEARS!"

"Oh-ee-ay (Oh-ee-ay).  Oh-ee-oh (Oh-ee-oh). (double time) Oh-ee-ay (Oh-ee-ay).  Oh-ee-oh (Oh-ee-oh).  It's another Tail Spin!"

"What's the story, Wish Bone?"

Brain poot.  No more walk down memory theme-song lane tonight!  ps....no looking-up-ness, internet box, or google machine used, be jealous of my mad remembering childhood fun-times skills. 

abadee abadee aba That's all folks!

3 comments:

  1. That K9 Advantix commercial was always too cute, but I'm loving the Chip & Dale - excellent memory. Can we get some Animaniacs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the Animaniacs, and we are zany to the max. Just sit back and relax and throw bologna in your slacks! We're anamainey, totally insane-y, egga-chow-main-y...ANAMANIACS! Those are the facts. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i def. have the k9advantix stuck in my head now! that was a personal fav. when it was around! :) yay memories!!

    ReplyDelete