Background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Let's do this thing!"

(Ratatouille) 



So, here I go, my first blog!  Inspiration for blogging:  everyone has started these "30 day challenges."  I want to try something different.  I hardly update my FB status, so blogging is most definitely a new thing for me.  

I am going to blog something for thirty days and I will hopefully have direction by the end.  A theme, perhaps; a following...maybe...but direction none-the-less.

I'm excited. 

I think I might re-document some of my travels...some of my dreams, my crazy ideas and those random movie quotes that always pop in my head during a conversation...instead of keeping them to myself, I'll share them here!  ...maybe...

I like this so far.  No expectations, no grades, no judging, no set pace.  I can mosey through this process like exploring a new city.  I may just find what I don't know that I'm looking for along the way.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment