Background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lucky One

Hello.  I am lucky.  I am Stephanie and I work at the best company in the world.  This is a photo of my mother and me in Prague.  This photo is taken right by the city's famous Astrological/Astronomical Clock.  (When I post a pic of the clock, I will explain why it is both of the horoscopes and of the stars...sit tight, I know you're anxiously awaiting the information.)  

Ok.  So, back to me (a much more important and interesting topic).  This photo happened around lunchtime on one of our first days in the city.  We walked from our hotel, near Charles Bridge, to Old Town Square to meet our colleagues.  We were late because we did not know how far it would be, but only 10 minutes late, so yea, could have been worse.  After we met up, we went shopping, had lunch, bought jewelry at a garnet shop and met up at a local brewery/restaurant with the rest of our staff for dinner.  

The restaurant was across the street from a hotel, the Kempinsky, I think, and there were beer taps built into some of the tables.  Genius!  Especially in a city with hundreds of brewery's!!  We ate food there that was enormous.  Huge Food.  That should have been the name of the restaurant.  "We serve huge food and have beer taps built into the tables."  Great slogan.  They should pay me now for boosting their attendance numbers and such.  

Stay tuned, for tomorrow or later on today, or maybe next month, I'll post another photo and write about it.  Exciting, I know.  Don't die before then and tell your friends to read too because they'll thank you and give you a super enormously expensive Christmas gift because you tuned them into my amazing blog.

That is all.  For now.  K, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment