Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 12


"All I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air.
With one enormous chair; Oh wouldn't it be loverly?
Lots of choc'late for me to eat; Lots of coal makin' lots of heat.
Warm face, warm 'ands, warm feet, Oh wouldn't it be loverly?
Oh, so loverly sittin' abso-bloomin'-lutely still!
I would never budge 'til Spring crept over my window sill.
Someone's head restin' on my knee; Warm and tender as he can be,
Who takes good care of me; Oh wouldn't it be loverly?"


Life really sucks sometimes.  Some days, there are more things to do than there are hours in the day.  Sometimes you go through the motions.  Some days you work and work, try and try and don't make any progress.  Sometimes you go backwards.  Days like that make you look forward to the future, make you dream about the life you want to have.  Bad days give you hope for the future, you make goals and plans for the life you want. 


What do you want?


I need to really dig deep and figure that out.  I know where my life is headed, I know where I'm going but I'm not so sure if it is where I'll end up.  Some of these things will develop with time.  Some of my plans will fail, I'm sure but I'll have to work towards my goals until I create new ones.  Life takes a certain amount of assessment.  I think that we must constantly assess what we say:  "is that the me I want to be?"  assess what we do: "is that how I want to act?"  the list goes on and on. 


Be you.  Figure out who that is.  Reassess.  Get excited!  Your life is yours and please, o please, live it up...YOUR WAY!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful not to spend so much time planning that you miss the happening :) Oh, and I love the pom-poms on the new layout - cute!

    ReplyDelete