Background

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 7

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”


Bubbles. Doesn't a bubble make you smile? Bubbles, as in more than one should make you exponentially more excited and a sea of bubbles should make you go basically haywire!!!

A bubble bath is the most relaxing place in my house. Nothing beats the fun of a bubble bath, unless of cource, it is bubble gum scented! I just had a bubble gum bubble bath and I'm oh, so refreshed. When I play amongst the bubbles, I get to escape for a while. I was the commodore of the S.S. Cuddlepot. My tea-pot shaped vessel explored the vast unknown in the endless sea of small eppervescent balls of smelly-yumness. My crew and I were sailing smoothly for the majority of our voyage, floating along, documenting what we saw and keeping our pot on course, until one of my crew spotted a shark!. Hehe, no, wait...that was just my toe.

On my next adventure, I no longer saw the mounds of bubbles as waves, I saw them now as the peaks and valleys of the tippiety-toppietiest peaks of the tallest mountain range in the world, above the clouds. I got to ride on an eagle's back through the rifts, between crevasse, around pillars and through the clouds. I, in my bath tub, got to be wherever I wanted to be and see the world for the amazing wonder that it is.

I shan't stop making believe just because my bubbles have melted away, I will dream forever, will always aim to see the world through the most open eyes I can muster so I never miss a single wonder.

I learned today the difference of "night dreamers" and those who keep on dreaming while they are awake. The first live out their dreams in a state where nothing can get in the way, where everything is a success. The latter, those who dream all their lives long, have a bigger task at hand. They must overcome the real world, the physics of the earth matter to them along with laws of government, money and even other people. They must constantly rethink their methods, reinvent their dreams to fit into the time and recreate themselves each time in order to live out their dreams. This kind of person, a dream entrepreneur is what I want to be. I want to be someone who doesn't let obstacles stand in my way, I want to instead rethink my method and make a bigger, better idea then the one before. To be a person who just doesn't let a nay-sayer get in my way of a good idea. :)

Well there goes another day in the life of this silly girl. I really hope your weekend is going just swimmingly and that no sharks (or toes) pop out at you! ;p

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment